27 Nov How To Properly Set Goals And How To Achieve Them
Properly set goal should be characterized by a few features. Below you will find these features as well as a few examples of properly set goals:
- measurable – you should use kg, $ or any other unit relevant to your goal
- time-related – there should be a deadline specified for every goal
- positive – you should think and write what you want to achieve instead of thinking and writing what you would like to avoid
- ambitious yet realistic and achievable
- handwritten with a pen (not on computer)
Examples of properly set goals:
- I will be earning $5000 per month by March 31, 2017.
- I will be at my ideal weight of 55 kg by June 30, 2017.
- I will be an owner of a brand new Audi Q7 3.0 TDI by September 30, 2017.
If the goal cannot be achieved in your deadline, you can extend the deadline. The most important is going forward.
Long-term goals can be divided into short-term goals and then you can easily write down what you should do every month, week and every day.