Self-confidence is a character trait needed for everyone in every area of life. Most of the people are self-confident in specified places and situations. This is natural and normal phenomenon. You can expand your comfort zone, but you will find more information about it later – in one of points below.
- In order to become self-confident you should accept all your advantages and disadvantages. There are no ideal people. Everyone has some good and bad habits and behaviours.
- Write down all your past achievements – even the smallest ones.
- Do not compare yourself to others.
- Remember that everyone is worse and better in something than other people.
- Focus on your positive character traits.
- Avoid perfectionism, because this makes you tired and unhappy.
- Do what you like to do.
- Don’t worry about what people can think or say about you.
- Expand your comfort zone – do what you fear. This is one of the best and most effective methods for improving self-confidence.
- Dress with style.
- Have a straight posture.
- Eat healthy food. Deficiency of vitamin B and some minerals can influence negatively on your nervous system.
- Have some physical activity.
- Gain new knowledge and skills.
- Read some books, especially in the field of psychology and personal development.
Remember that it is not possible to become self-confident in a few days, but if you apply to the rules given above, you can become self-confident during the next few weeks or few months.