25 Feb How To Deal With Arguments
It is very difficult to find anyone who would agree with you in every situation. How to deal with arguments in relations with another people? Below you will find advices concerning dealing with arguments in man-woman relationships as well as those with family, friends, at school, at work etc.
- If there is a conflict between you and anyone, you should not deny its existence.
- You should react every time when you don’t like someone’s behaviour, but do it in a peaceful way. There is nothing worse than bottling up your anger and emotions for a long period of time.
- If you are very angry, it is best to wait until you calm down and then talk peacefully.
- There is a saying “Do you want to be right or happy?”. It is better for you to solve the problem than prove at all cost that you are right.
- It is better to criticize concrete behaviour than the person.
- Instead of living in the past and blaming another person you should focus on present and find a solution of the problem.
- Listen to another person.
- Treat people with respect.
- Look at the issue from a distance.
- Do not remind someone too many past bad behaviours during one discourse.
- Be ready to compromise.
- Speak with a peaceful voice.
- Avoid lying, threatening etc.
- Do not compare someone to another people.
- If you have to criticize anyone, say something positive about the person, something negative and something positive again.
- If you are not able to talk to someone, great idea for you can be writing letters to yourselves one another and describe your point of view and your feelings. That way it should be easier to resolve the conflict.