If you are a student, probably you need some ways to boost effectiveness of your mind. There are many methods you can use in order to do it. Below you will find the best of them:
- take supplements containing herbs and vitamins – lecithin, ginseng, ginkgo biloba, green tea, vitamins (especially B, D and folic acid)
- at least moderate physical activity (riding a bike, walking, jogging, gym) – that way you can improve your blood circulation and body oxygenation and you can feel much better
- about 8 hours of sleep and proper diet
- brain exercises – the more exercises you can solve now and the more things you remember, the more you will be able to solve and remember in the future
- affirmation and meditation – if you are calm, you can concentrate better and you can remember better.
In order to train your concentration skills, you can count down from 20 to 1, from 50 to 1, from 100 to 1, from 300 to 1. During this exercise you should focus on counting and nothing else. The longer you are concentrated, the better.
If you would like to find some more information and techniques, I can recommend you reading this book, which became popular in tens of countries in the world. It was released in 4 different languages (English, French, Romanian, Chinese) and it is supposed to be released in Polish soon. You have 60 days since the day of your purchase to read this book. Then you can keep it for yourself or you can get your money back. It has helped many people to get better grades in school and then earn more money.
My last recommendation for you is to read this article and check some personal development books or courses. This is where you can find more information about healthy diet, exercises, affirmation, meditation etc.
- Tips given above are not only for students. Almost everyone can use them. There is always something new you can learn and your graduation does not have to mean the end of your education. There are many people (entrepreneurs, office workers etc.) who can improve their career and life level just because of smarter mind.