16 Sep 20 Best Personal Development Books
In this short article, you will find out which 20 personal development books are the best ones for me. Here’s the list sorted by the author in alphabetical increasing order:
- Regina Brett – Be the Miracle: 50 Lessons for Making the Impossible Possible
- Regina Brett – God Is Always Hiring: 50 Lessons for Finding Fulfilling Work
- Regina Brett – God Never Blinks: 50 Lessons for Life’s Little Detours
- Jack Canfield – Chicken Soup for the Soul (series of books)
- Jack Canfield – The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
- Dale Carnegie – How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Stephen Richards Covey – The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- Charles Duhigg – The Power of Habit
- Harv Eker – Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth
- Napoleon Hill – Think and Grow Rich
- Robert Kiyosaki – Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- Andrew Matthews – Being Happy!
- Andrew Matthews – Follow Your Heart: Finding Purpose in Your Life and Work
- Joseph Murphy – The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
- Norman Vincent Peale – The Power of Positive Thinking
- Anthony Robbins – Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny!
- Anthony Robbins – Giant Steps: 365 Daily Lessons in Self Mastery
- Eckhart Tolle – The Power of Now
- Brian Tracy – Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time
- Brian Tracy – Maximum Achievement: Strategies and Skills That Will Unlock Your Hidden Powers to Succeed
My personal development began in 2014 when I read two books written by Regina Brett. Next I read two books by Brian Tracy and the next two by Andrew Matthews. I recommend these titles since they are perfect at the beginning for everyone.
Furthermore, I am sure that if you read at least a few of these top self help books, your life will become much more happy and satisfying.